Graduation Information for the Class of ’22!

All the Information You Need for Graduation You Can Find Here!

Linnea Sundquist, Sandscript Author

The graduating class of 22 will be graduating on June 1 at 7pm and will be saying goodbye to CHS. Seniors will be having their graduation ceremony on the football field.  Friends and family with tickets are advised to enter the stadium at 5:30pm since the doors will open to  the stadium to the general public at 6pm. Those who cannot attend the graduation ceremony can view the live stream on Chesterton High School’s Facebook page. The national anthem will be sung by Caleb Vannevel and the commencement speech will be delivered by Mark Jewison. 

Students are expected to follow the dress code as follows: students cannot wear jeans, shorts, or beach sandals such as flip flops or slides. Students are recommended to wear dress shirts and pants as well as a tie or a dress. Students are not allowed to wear high heels since the ceremony will take place on the turf of the football field.  Finally, embellishments are not allowed to be made to your cap and gown.

Graduation is one of the most important events that take place in your highschool career. It is what all of the 2022 Class has been working toward for the last 12 years.  The Sandscript wishes all seniors an amazing graduation and best of luck in your future endeavors.